5 ways a website will help your business – You may ask, “Why do companies spend time and money on websites?” In the past this could have been a tough answer. Now it is a fairly dumb question however some of you may still be asking that question. I am going to list 5 ways a website will help your business.
- The biggest reason and the best positive affect a website will have on your company is getting your customers in contact with you. If you still do not have a website I can bet gold to dirt that some of your customers have searched for your company on the world wide web. Does your competition have a website? If so then it is very likely that their website come up during the search when your customer was looking for you.
- Online work gallery or project showcase. I know many companies who put their products on their site even though they don’t sell anything from that site. People love photos and information, give it to them!
- Public Relations. Social networking is public relations. Most of the larger companies on the planet will agree that bad PR is better than no PR. Those same big companies are leveraging social media to enhance or augment their public relations. This is a no brainer really, tie your website in with your social media. Use them both to provide much needed PR.
- Facts and information. The world wide web has just as much misinformation as it does information. Your customers are looking for business hours, contact information and much more. Why allow Google or other companies to manage this information for you and potentially get it wrong? Why allow your competitors provide misinformation or incorrect information to your customers?
- Last but not least, another form of validation. Customers looking for a company that they cannot find will question whether the company is even in business any more. It really does look bad for a company not to have a website. Even a basic one will provide this form of validation.
Small businesses will always need to question every penny they spend. That is the nature of small business. Spending money on a website is going be one of the best investments any company will make. It isn’t whether or not your company will have a website but when. When your company is big enough and stable enough it will have a website.
Call us today for details on designing a website for you today. 856-552-0555
Maple Shade, NJ